Lead-Safe Work Practices Training
1.) Limitations of lead-safe work practices training
2.) Health Effects
3.) Lead-Based Paint and LBP Hazards
4.) Overview of each of the following:
– HUD-EPA Disclosure rule: 1018.
– EPA Pre-renovation education rule: 406(b).
– EPA training and certification rule: 402/404.
– OSHA lead-in-construction rule: 1031.
– And/or state or local lead-based paint requirements.
– Applicability of most stringent regulation.
5.) Work Practices Specifically Prohibited by the HUD Lead Safe Housing Rule
6.) Lead-Safe Work Practices
7.) Occupant and Resident Safety
8.) Worker Safety
City of Stamford Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
City of Stamford
888 Washington Boulevard
Stamford, CT 06901